Cavi Elettrici e Affini Torino is the CEAT full form which is a Mumbai based Tyre company in India and founded in Italy as CEAT Tyre’s by Virginio Bruni Tedeschi. This company was formed in 1958 but sold to Pirelli by Virginio’s heir Alberto Tedeschi in 1970. In 1982, RPG Enterprises owned this company and renamed it to CEAT as a CEAT Limited.
Products which is creating by CEAT Limited
- Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles and Scooters
- National Exports Award (CAPEXIL) – Thirteen times.
- 1998 and 1999, RPG Best TQM Team Award for CFT
- In 2002, ICQCC Distinguish award for Quality Circle in 2002 at Lucknow India.
- In 2004 at Mumbai and in 2006 at Kanpur India NCQC Distinguish award for Quality circle.
- In 2007, CCQC Mumbai Chapter Distinguish Award for Quality Circle .
- In 2009,Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award.
- In 2007-08, Best Innovation Award
- In 1988, CII awarded them by Best case study award
- In 2003, 04, 06, It won RPG Quality award.
- CEAT Tyre won Raid de Himalayas 2 wheeler Rally in 2007–08
- It also got ‘Best Exports certificate of merit’ 7 times in the last 20 years.
If you have any different CEAT full form which is not listed above so you can help with comments.