What is the full form of CEAT?
Cavi Elettrici e Affini Torino is the full form of CEAT which is a Mumbai based Tyre company in India and founded in Italy as CEAT Tyres by Virginio Bruni Tedeschi. This company was formed in 1958 but sold to Pirelli by Virginio’s heir Alberto Tedeschi in 1970. In 1982, RPG Enterprises owned this company and renamed it to CEAT as a CEAT Limited
Products which is creating by CEAT Limited
- Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles and Scooters
- National Exports Award (CAPEXIL) – Thirteen times.
- 1998 and 1999, RPG Best TQM Team Award for CFT
- In 2002, ICQCC Distinguish award for Quality Circle in 2002 at Lucknow India.
- In 2004 at Mumbai and in 2006 at Kanpur India NCQC Distinguish award for Quality circle.
- In 2007, CCQC Mumbai Chapter Distinguish Award for Quality Circle .
- In 2009,Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award.
- In 2007-08, Best Innovation Award
- In 1988, CII awarded them by Best case study award
- In 2003, 04, 06, It won RPG Quality award.
- It won Raid de Himalayas 2 wheeler Rally in 2007–08
- It also got ‘Best Exports certificate of merit’ 7 times in the last 20 years.
If you have any different CEAT Tyre full form which is not listed above so you can help by comment.