What is the YES Bank full form?
We found two type of famous full form of YES. In India, YES is the short form of Youth Enterprise Scheme which is a bank. Mumbai is the place where YES bank head quarter is placed. It was founded in 2004 by Mr. Rana Kapoor and Late Ashok Kapur(who was died in terrorist attack in 2008 Mumbai).
Products by YES Bank
- Corporate and Institutional Banking
- Financial Markets
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Retail Banking
- Business and Transaction Banking
- Wealth Management
- NRI Banking
Awards and Recognitions
- In 2013, The Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- It was awarded with ‘The Strongest Bank Balance Sheet in India’ by the Asian Banker Magazine.
- Again in 2013, Asia Awards for Branding & Marketing, won four awards at the 4th CMO.
Young European Socialists is an another meaning of YES. It was opened in 1993, It is the Youth Organization of the PES and is a part of IUSY.
If you have any different YES full form, so please tell us through comments.